Jet Spark Limited, 10 Kerr Street, P.O. Box 619, Nelson 7040
This warranty applies to all products (the “Products”) sold by Jet Spark Limited (“Jet Spark”) to buyers (the ‘Buyer”).
NOTE: READ THIS LIMITATION OF WARRANTY AND LIABILITY BEFORE BUYING OR USING THE PRODUCTS CONTAINED HEREIN.
It is impossible to eliminate all risks associated with the use of the Products. Risks of serious injury or death, including risks associated with electrocution, arcing and thermal burns, are inherent in work in and around energised electrical systems. Such risks arise from the wide variety of electrical systems and equipment to which Products may be applied, the manner of use or application, weather and environmental conditions or other unknown factors, all of which are beyond the control of the Jet Spark Limited.
Jet Spark Limited does not agree to be an insurer of these risks, and shall not be liable for any claims arising from such risks.
WHEN YOU BUY OR USE THESE PRODUCTS YOU AGREE TO ACCEPT THESE RISKS.
1. Our Warranty to the Buyer
Jet Spark offers you all the warranties extended to you under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
Jet Spark warrants to the original Buyer that the Products:
- Are free from defects in material and workmanship and conform to Jet Spark’s applicable specifications for Products.
- Have not had their protective covers removed or been tampered with in any way.
- Are of acceptable quality for their type and use, are fit for the purpose for which they are designed and comply with our description and specifications.
- The warranty is for a period of two years (“the Warranty Period”) from the date of shipment.
Should any failure to conform with this warranty be found during the Warranty Period you must notify Jet Spark within thirty (30) days of discovery. Jet Spark has no responsibility to honour claims received after the applicable Warranty Period.
To receive warranty service the Buyer will need to:
- Provide Jet Spark with evidence of purchase of the product
- Return the product to us for inspection
- Follow Jet Spark’s instructions for return of the product.
After receipt of a product, which Jet Spark determines is defective, Jet Spark will, at its option, do one of the following:
- Repair the product.
- Replace the product.
- Refund the purchase price.
Products repaired or replaced during the Warranty period shall be covered for the remainder of the original Warranty Period or sixty (60) days from the date of shipment, whichever is the longer.
4. Exclusions From Our Warranty
Our products are designed with specific protection features for optimum consumer safety and have undergone independent assessment to ensure that our products perform as well as possible. Our products must remain fully accessible at all times in order to be able to be retrieved for warranty claims, repair, or maintenance. Our warranty does not apply:
- In the event products, which are installed in an environment that may cause corrosion or moisture/water damage, are not properly protected against such environmental risks.
- In the event of misuse, faulty installation or misapplication of the product.
- In the event of failure of the product or its components due to any act of nature, lightning, floods, hurricanes, tornadoes or any other such catastrophic events.
All repairs must be authorised by Jet Spark Limited. Unauthorised repairs will not be reimbursed by Jet Spark Limited under any circumstances.